Working From Home: 20 Funny Moments Of Your Pet Colleagues
Working from home is what many of us are doing during this difficult time. While missing our colleagues, pets spontaneously take over the co-working positions to make sure you work as hard as usual. Although they do it for good intentions, they somehow seem to be less helpful than they think as for working. Here are 20 funny moments of what pets do during the workday. Hopefully, they can make your day a bit brighter!
1. My furry colleague thinks it's time for belly rubbing, not emailing.
2. This is the face when your pet supervisor wants a word with you.
3. Just to make sure you have some breaks in between meetings.
4. My co-worker needs coffee as much as I do to start the day.
5. He thought he found the perfect spot to rest.
6. My dog wants to make sure everything is ok when I go to the bathroom.
7. Sorry, but you’re not helping me draw by chewing on the tool.
8. I finally got my home office set properly, and my cat gave her approval by taking it.
9. My co-workers probably had a night shift yesterday, so I’m all by myself today.
10. My colleague doesn’t seem to understand what social distancing is.
11. My cat seems unhappy that I stopped stroking her for a Skype meeting.
12. It seems that my co-worker is interested in my drink.
13. Is there anything wrong that my furry buddy wants to sing during a meeting?
14. Well, at least one of us got up for work.
15. My colleague is a bit aggressive because she took my laptop and is trying to steal my coffee now.
16. My cat wants to make sure I will not get back to bed by taking it herself. How thoughtful!
17. Now, I have to fight for a seat to work.
18. My supervisor is checking my progress, and he seems serious.
19. It's too bad that I have to share my laptop with my new working buddy.
20. This is your co-worker got curious about what you’re doing.
Sign up our Newsletter for Free. Be the first to find what's new on BuzzFond.