Which Country Has The Coolest Police Cars?
There's always something cool about police cars, even the ones that aren't speed missiles. It doesn't take a 300 mph top speed to issue stopping tickets, yet cop cars are normally stripped-down mean machines.
Bounty of muscle cars and sports autos have worn the identification throughout the years. Be that as it may, which is really the coolest police cruiser? Is it a Bugatti that shouts around Dubai, an Armored faculty bearer in Colombia, or a modern air pocket auto from China? It could even be a Beetle or a Smart Car, if that is the thing that you think makes for a sweet cop auto.
1. United States: Dodge Charger Pursuit Special
2. United States: MRAP
3. United States: Lamborghini Gallardo
4. Italy: Lamborghini Huracan' LP-640
5. Colombia: INKAS Unique Armored Personnel Carrier
6. United Arab Emirates: Lykan Hypersport
7. Dubai: McLaren MP4-12C
8. Dubai: Bugatti Veyron
9. Japan: Nissan Skyline GT-R R35
10. United States: Ford Taurus SHO
11. United Kingdom: Ariel Atom
12. Dubai: Porsche Carrera 911
13. Poland: Ford Armored Sandcat
14. Germany: Porsche 911
15. Israel: Ford Sandcat
16. Argentina: Giant Awesome Terrifying Deathmobile
17. France: Subaru WRX
18. Australia: Holden Monaro
19. India: Hindustan Ambassador
20. Mexico: Chevy Colorado Pickup
21. China: Zijing Qingyuan Electric Spherical Patrol Vehicle
22. Russia: Ford Focus
23. Argentina: Police Street Chaser
24. Australia: VW New Beetle
25. Belgium: Peugot 307
26. Vietnam: Nissan Maxima
27. Spain: Citroen Hatch
28. Austria: Smart ForTwo
Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe to our newsletter. Plus, get access to the latest and greatest content from BuzzFond.