25 Weird Inventions From The Past That Will Drop Your Jaw
The following inventions from the past were to make people's lives easier and fun, but as technology developed at a roaring speed, many of these inventions lost their glamor, and even look ridiculous today. Click through to check out these 25 mind-blowing inventions from the past.
1. The Dimple Maker, 1936
2. The Motorbike Powered Boat
3. The Lay-down Side Car
4. An ice mask which promised to beat hangovers, 1947
5. This "beauty micrometer" lets users know where makeup needed to be applied, 1937
6. The Baby Dangler
7. The Pack Smoker, 1955
8. The Egg Cuber for turning regular eggs into square eggs.
9. The Group Shower
10. The Dog Squeezer (A Restraint), 1940
11. Tiny umbrella for smoking on a rainy day.
12. Tanning vending machines which provided people with a 30-second spray for ten cents, 1930
13. Pipe For Two, 1949
14. The shower hood which was used to protect hair from getting wet, 1970
15. A pram to protect babies from a toxic gas attack
16. The Flying Bicycle
17. The Personal Submarine
18. Robot Answering Machine
19. The Japanese "war tuba" used to locate enemy aircraft by sound prior to the invention of radar.