Twin Shares Heartbreaking Images Of Her 19-Year-Old Sister Who She Lost To Leukemia
This is about a heartbreaking story of Sabrina and her twin sister, Elizabeth Caitlin Puckett, who passed away on August 2 after battling with Leukemia for five and one-half years. Sabrina shared her story of her sister's life titled "A Photo of You for Every Year You Got to Live".
1. "You died this morning, August 2, 2016. You were just 19 years old. You kicked cancer's ass four times since 2011, but you were also so tired."
2. "YOU WERE A DORK"
3. "You made the best faces."
4. "You loved your friends and family."
5. "You loved your friends and family."
6. "And you were gorgeous, a lot prettier than I could ever be."
7. "You loved being in the Choir, even if you hated the dress."
8. "You liked archery."
9. "Momma took some really stupid photos of us."
10. "And some good ones too."
11. "But mostly bad ones...."
12. "You loved animals. You wanted to be a Vet tech, before you got sick."
13. "You graduated from high school this year, a whole year behind me. But I'd never seen a whole stadium give a standing applause like the one they gave you."
14. "We were twins, even if sometimes people didn't believe us. And I never imagined having to live life without you."
15. "We turned 19 two weeks ago and now you're gone. Rest in Peace, Elizabeth Caitlin Puckett."