There are many couples in the music industry but few of them are long-lasting. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's love last for over 20 years, which is the biggest surprise. Check out the full timeline of their success as a couple and as musicians.
1. 1994: McGraw and Hill met for the first time.
Tim and Faith first made each other’s acquaintance at the annual Country Radio Seminar in Nashville.
2. 1996: The two had major chemistry while they performed together.
Whether it was their music or their family histories that helped them bond, Hill and McGraw had established such a connection by 1996 that they went on tour together.
3. 1996: There has been a bizarre love triangle.
Faith Hill was engaged to Scott Hendricks, a fellow musician who had produced some of her first singles. Tim McGraw, on the other hand, had recently ended an engagement with Kristine Donahue. Despite the complicated arrangement, Hill and McGraw grew closer.
4. June 26, 1996: McGraw proposed to his wife.
After many weeks on the road with the Spontaneous Combustion Tour, Faith and Tim acknowledged their attraction to each other.
5. September 1996: The singers make it official.
Tim and Faith went out on their first public outing together for the Andre Agassi's Grand Slam in Las Vegas just a month before they married.
6. January 1997: Hill showed off her baby bump at the AMAs.
After breaking the news that they’d become a couple, Faith and Tim received some news of their own in mid-1996: Faith was pregnant with Tim’s child.
7. May 1997: The two released their first chart-topping hit.
May was a good memory for the couple, not only because their first daughter was born, but also because they released their first single together. "It's Your Love" was the first single to drop from McGraw's album, "Everywhere."
8. August 1998: Their second daughter was born.
McGraw and Hill welcomed their second daughter, Maggie Elizabeth in August 1998.
9. 2000: Hill and McGraw go on tour together for the first time.
In 2000, the couple went on tour together for their Soul2Soul Tour. The tour was very successful, bringing in nearly $50 million.
10. 2001: The couple welcomed another daughter.
Not long after ending their Soul2Soul tour, the two performers welcomed their third and youngest daughter, Audrey Caroline.
11. 2006: Back on the road together.
Following the success of their first tour together, Hill and McGraw picked up their instruments and hit the road again for their Soul2Soul II Tour.
12. June 2010: McGraw and Hill got together for charity.
In 2010, the couple contributed their talents to Nashville Rising, a benefit concert organized by the duo aiming to raise $2 million for victims flooding in Tennessee.
13. 2012: The crooners performed in Vegas.
The couple traded in touring for settling down in one spot with a 20 show residency at the Venetian in Las Vegas.
14. October 2016: The country heavyweights got stars on the Music Row Walk.
In honor of all their contributions to country music and the city of Nashville the duo were awarded a star each on the Music Row Walk of Fame in Nashville's Music Mile joining the likes of Dolly Parton, Keith Urban, and Kings of Leon.
15. October 6, 2016: The couple celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary.
McGraw and Hill may be megawatt singers with many awards, but the two kept it low-key when they celebrated their 20th anniversary.
16. April 7, 2017: The start of another tour together.
The couple embarked on yet another tour together, this time dubbed Soul2Soul: The World Tour.
17. November 17, 2017: The two released a long-awaited duets album.
After years of performing together and appearing in each other's albums, the two released a long-overdue duets album, "The Rest of our Life."
18. November 17, 2017: An exhibit opened in their honor.
Coinciding with the release of their first duet-album, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville opened an exhibit exploring the lives of the two stars. The exhibit titled "Tim McGraw & Faith Hill: Mississippi Woman, Louisiana Man."