25 Celebrity Doppelgangers From The Past That Will Surprise You
Do you know anything about reincarnation? It is astonishing that some celebrities look the same as people in the history.
1. Jennifer Lawrence and Zubaida Tharwat, an Egyptian Actress born in Alexandria in 1940.
2. Nicolas Cage and a Civil War photo.
3. Alec Baldwin and President Millard Fillmore.
4. Christina Aguilera and Ginger Rogers, an American actress born in 1911 in Missouri.
5. Peter Dinklage and Sebastián de Morra, a jester in Philip IV’s court in Spain.
6. Jason Segal and Lee J. Cobb, a famous 20th century actor.
7. Brad Pitt and Herman Rorschach, a Freudian psychiatrist from Switzerland that was born in 1884.
8. Tilda Swinton and David Bowie
9. Mark Zuckerberg vs. Philip IV of Spain
10. Orlando Bloom and Nicolae Grigorescu, a founder of Modern Romanian Painting that died in 1907.
11. Zach Galifianakis vs. Louis Vuitton
12. Glenn Close vs. George Washington
13. Ellen DeGeneres vs. Henry David Thoreau
14. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
15. Alexander Severus and Eminem
16. Eddie Murphy vs. Eddie Murphy in a hat
17. Christian Bale and Rasputin
18. Jay-Z and a man from Harlem in 1939
19. Leonardo DiCaprio and Judy Zipper
20. Keanu Reeves Timeline
21. Queen Latifah and Zora Neale Hurston
22. Johnny Depp and Arthur Schopenhauer, a German philosopher that died in 1860.
23. Michael Jackson and This Painting
24. Justin Timberlake and this old time criminal.
25. Adrien Brody vs. John Locke (the Philosopher)
Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe to our newsletter. Plus, get access to the latest and greatest content from BuzzFond.