8 World's Most Expensive Beers
1. Samuel Adams Utopias 2015 (USA)Price: $200/750 mlAlcohol by volume: 28 %
Utopias is brewed in the traditional way. The final product is mixed with previous years of Utopias – even those of 20 years old!
2. Schorschbock 57 (Germany)Price: $275/330mlAlcohol by volume: 57.5%
It's the strongest beer out there regarding alcohol content.
3. Crown Ambassador Reserve 2014 (Australia)Price: $95/750mlAlcohol by volume: 10.2 %
The beer is in champagne bottles, and each batch is limited to only 8,000 bottles.
4. Carlsberg's Jacobsen Vintage no.1 (Denmark)Price: $400/375 mlAlcohol by volume: 10.5%
Only 600 bottles each year were produced during the three years they brewed this variety, from 2008 to 2010.
5. Shaved Black Truffle Pilsner (USA)Price: $120/650 mlAlcohol by volume: 5%
There was a lottery in place to even get a chance to purchase a bottle.
6. Brewdog's the end of History (Scotland)Price: $765/330 mlAlcohol by volume: 55%
Each year, they produce 12 bottles only, each one with a taxidermied animal around the bottle.
7. Brewdog's Sink the BismarckPrice: $80/375mlAlcohol by volume: 41%
This beer is made with four times the amount of hops than a typical beer.
8. Sapporo's Space Barley (Japan)Price: $110/six packAlcohol by volume: 5.5%
The barley used in the production of this beer was grown on the International Space Station.
Newsletter Sign Up
Subscribe to our newsletter. Plus, get access to the latest and greatest content from BuzzFond.