28 Rare Historical Photos That Will Change The Way You See The Past
1. Walt Disney And His Characters
2. Race Organizers Tried To Stop Kathrine Switzer From Competing In The Boston Marathon, 1967
Switzer's boyfriend, Thomas Miller, shoved the officer to the ground and Switzer became the first woman to run the race.
3. Priscilla And Elvis Boarding A Private Jet After Their Marriage, 1967
4. The Statue Of Liberty Under Construction In Paris, 1884
Wait a minute, is she holding a smartphone?
5. Bob Dylan, Mick Jagger And Keith Richards At Jaggers’ 29th Birthday Party, July 1972
So many years have passed but they still rock!
6. The Rolling Stones Taking A Smoke Break Right Before Their TV Debut, 1963
7. Jack Nicholson While Filming ‘The Shining,’ 1980
8. Robert Williams Wood, Max Planck And Albert Einstein Were Sitting In The Front Row Of A Session Of The Physical Society In Berlin On July 28, 1931
But the lady in the third row is giving me chills.
9. Johnny Depp Using An Iron To Make Grilled Cheese
10. A Worker Standing On The Golden Gate Bridge Fearlessly, 1935
11. Titanic Survivors Boarding The Carpathia, 1912
12. Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Warren Harding and Harvey Firestone Having A Talk
13. Workers Painting The Eiffel Tower, 1932
14. Worker Carving The Eye On Mount Rushmore, 1930s
15. The First Morning When Sweden Changed From Driving On The Left Side To Driving On The Right, 1967
16. Harold Whittles, Who Was Born Deaf, Heard Sound For The First Time With A Hearing Aid, 1974
17. The Parking Structure In NY, 1930
18. The Coca Cola Delivery, 1909
19. Construction Workers Of The Empire State Building, 1930
20. The First WalMart Store, 1962
21. Loading A 5MB Hard Drive Onto A PanAm Airplane, 1956
22. Nikola Tesla And His “Magnifying Transmitter”
23. Hats In New York City, 1930
24. Mexican Painter Frida Kahlo Dressed As A Boy, 1924
25. Spanish Painter Salvador Dali And His Goat Drawn Carriage, 1953
26. Columns Of Hoover Dam Filled With Concrete, February 1934 (Looking Upstream From The Nevada Rim)
27. New York Central’s “Mercury” Locomotives In Chicago, 1936
28. An Amphibious Bicycle
Sign up our Newsletter for Free. Be the first to find what's new on BuzzFond.