1. Walt Disney And His Characters
2. Race Organizers Tried To Stop Kathrine Switzer From Competing In The Boston Marathon, 1967
Switzer's boyfriend, Thomas Miller, shoved the officer to the ground and Switzer became the first woman to run the race.
3. Priscilla And Elvis Boarding A Private Jet After Their Marriage, 1967
4. The Statue Of Liberty Under Construction In Paris, 1884
Wait a minute, is she holding a smartphone?
5. Bob Dylan, Mick Jagger And Keith Richards At Jaggers’ 29th Birthday Party, July 1972
So many years have passed but they still rock!
6. Filming Of The Iconic Subway Scene In The Seven Year Itch, 1954
To create hype, they took the shot in front of a large crowd of bystanders and press.
7. The Rolling Stones Taking A Smoke Break Right Before Their TV Debut, 1963
8. Jack Nicholson While Filming ‘The Shining,’ 1980
9. Robert Williams Wood, Max Planck And Albert Einstein Were Sitting In The Front Row Of A Session Of The Physical Society In Berlin On July 28, 1931
But the lady in the third row is giving me chills.
10. Johnny Depp Using An Iron To Make Grilled Cheese
11. A Worker Standing On The Golden Gate Bridge Fearlessly, 1935
12. Titanic Survivors Boarding The Carpathia, 1912
13. Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Warren Harding and Harvey Firestone Having A Talk
14. Axl Rose And David Bowie Taking A Picture Together, 1989
15. Children Using A Pulley System To Get To School, Modena, Italy in 1959
16. Marilyn Monroe At The Age Of 17
17. Workers Painting The Eiffel Tower, 1932
18. Worker Carving The Eye On Mount Rushmore, 1930s
19. The First Morning When Sweden Changed From Driving On The Left Side To Driving On The Right, 1967
20. Acrobats Performing On Top Of The Empire State Building, 1934
21. Harold Whittles, Who Was Born Deaf, Heard Sound For The First Time With A Hearing Aid, 1974
22. The Parking Structure In NY, 1930
23. The Coca Cola Delivery, 1909
24. Construction Workers Of The Empire State Building, 1930
25. The First WalMart Store, 1962
26. Loading A 5MB Hard Drive Onto A PanAm Airplane, 1956
27. Nikola Tesla And His “Magnifying Transmitter”
28. Hats In New York City, 1930
29. Mexican Painter Frida Kahlo Dressed As A Boy, 1924
30. Spanish Painter Salvador Dali And His Goat Drawn Carriage, 1953
31. Columns Of Hoover Dam Filled With Concrete, February 1934 (Looking Upstream From The Nevada Rim)
32. New York Central’s “Mercury” Locomotives In Chicago, 1936
33. An Amphibious Bicycle